Monday, May 27, 2013

Morning Booster- Enjoy Your Positivity!


Start your day with Positive Affirmations to Boost Your Day:)
Affirmations will bring Positive Thoughts to Your Mind and Help You Perceive The World Positively and Be Focused!

Now Read those Affirmations and Stay Positive! 

- I am healthy and happy. 

- Wealth is pouring into my life.

- I am sailing on the river of wealth.

- I am getting wealthier each day.

- My body is healthy and functioning in a very good way.

- I have a lot of energy.

- I study and comprehend fast.

- My mind is calm.

- I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
- My thoughts are under my control.

- I radiate love and happiness.

- I am surrounded by love.

- I have the perfect job for me.

- I am living in the house of my dreams.

- I have good and loving relations with my wife/husband.

- I have a wonderful and satisfying job.

- I have the means to travel abroad, whenever I want to.

- I am successful in whatever I do.

- Everything is getting better every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment