Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Puzzle

Visualize a puzzle, aside from the relaxed environment and the beautiful lake and countryside and the general relaxation mood,there are sone thoughts and learned lessons behind the making of this puzzle. My 3 years old daughter brought me the puzzle and told me let's do it Papa! I haven't done puzzles in ages, there were over 60 tiny little puzzle pieces that were a big mess altogether ! What the hell is this ,how I m gonna do it. I needed a starting point, a reference , so my reference was the cover of the game, it was where all the puzzle was  complete & perfect:)
I checked piece by piece to see where should be the location of this particular piece in the overall picture, then I brought similar pieces together making larger pieces and then I brought larger pieces together until It was completed. Life is like the puzzle, it is made of many unrelated pieces that when viewed separately do not make any sense but as a whole they should draw a complete picture of who we are and what we can do and what is the role model of completion that we want to have in our heads. This would help in formulating our vision and set our strategic direction on what we want to . Find &Build your own puzzle my friend because it will save you a lot of time. Thank you my big daughter for the puzzle experience

No comments:

Post a Comment