Friday, April 26, 2013

The Moment of Joy

The little story of the picture of day,I was once travelling in the upper south of Egypt with a local acquaintance in a town called Beni Suef on the river Nile,I visited a local church called deir el Adra laying peaceful by the old glittering river. There was a service in the church and a handsome number of young people were walking through the yard. As I moved to the Nile 2 teenagers saw me taking photos with my iPad,they smiled and they asked me to take a photo of them,the boys combed their hairs slowly to look shiny and groomed. I took the photo with a beautiful Nile view in the back , they looked smiling and happy in the photo:) Afterwards,they checked the picture on the IPad,they nodded to each other and they  smiled thankfully.I asked them whether by any means they wanted me to send them the photo by email,they said 'No', we are happy.
The guys really enjoyed their moment,they saw me taking the photos,they decided they wanted to have 1,they got what they wanted and then they just went!Bang! They just wanted to have a moment of joy! The boys got it! They didn't ask for more,they didn't ask for less,they just have just what they could have in a simple philosophical moment of the bounty of satisfaction and freedom.
Don't worry about the future,enjoy your moment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment